The web applications you utilize in day to day business activities can be the biggest vulnerability for your company. How? Web applications of today aren’t as safe from hackers as we think; they do not have the ability to recognize attacking or threatening traffic. This makes them a prime target for hackers, they use this vulnerability of web applications to gain access to other systems and cause damage.
You need an extra layer of security to dissuade the hackers and protect your web application from attacks. A WAF (Web Application Firewall) service can provide your web application with adequate amount of security. And a WAF service in turn protects other elements of your systems as well.
Lean Security’s WAF Managed Service
We offer our clients a WAF managed service to provide them with the best web application service in the market. Lean Security’s WAF managed service is the only protection you need against hackers and threatening traffic. It monitors all of the inbound traffic and identifies any possible threats, trying to take advantage of the web applications’ vulnerabilities.
Our clients can enjoy a lot benefits when they use our WAF managed service. Some of them are mentioned below:
- The system requires almost no effort from you or anyone in your organisation. The only task that you have to perform is setting up the system; we take care of everything else.
- Our team of experts will monitor the events, all the security threats are analysed and flagged in a timely manner.
- We will keep you informed on all the security incidents and threats and provide you with a detailed report every month.
- Our team will perform analysis of the threats and they will also investigate any security threats to your system.
- You can count on our full support and advice, we will guide you on how to handle and security threats that may popup.
Some companies will provide you with a self managed WAF service and forget about you the moment the payment clears, but not us. We will provide you with complete service; from helping you with the setup, to the constant monitoring of your inbound traffic. So, contact us (+614 0247 8298) today and we can provide you with the security solutions you require to protect your web applications and cloud-based systems.